What’s keeping advancement leaders up at night?
Some key insights include:
- 90 percent of advancement leaders say booking big dollars is their number-one priority and the metric they are judged on.
- Leaders are shifting resources to direct solicitation in major, planned and annual giving. Productivity and efficiency are a big focus.
- New digital channels like crowdfunding, giving days, and targeted digital advertising are getting greater funding over the next few years.
Get the full report
- 5 key insights into today’s challenges
- Top advancement leader priorities and where they plan to spend their time and budget in the next few years
- Actionable takeaways for increasing productivity and thriving in the current higher education fundraising landscape
Listen to the podcast
Latest posts by Brian Gawor (see all)
- Charitable giving tops $400 billion - June 13, 2018
- March (Alumni Giving) Madness 2018 – Final Results - April 2, 2018
- March (Alumni Giving) Madness 2018 – Part 1 - March 26, 2018