What’s keeping advancement leaders up at night?
Some key insights include:
- 90 percent of advancement leaders say booking big dollars is their number-one priority and the metric they are judged on.
- Leaders are shifting resources to direct solicitation in major, planned and annual giving. Productivity and efficiency are a big focus.
- New digital channels like crowdfunding, giving days, and targeted digital advertising are getting greater funding over the next few years.
Get the full report
- 5 key insights into today’s challenges
- Top advancement leader priorities and where they plan to spend their time and budget in the next few years
- Actionable takeaways for increasing productivity and thriving in the current higher education fundraising landscape
Listen to the podcast
Latest posts by Brian Gawor (see all)
- Friday update: Giving Days and #GivingTuesday - December 16, 2017
- Friday update: year end fundraising appeals, and the best of 2017 - December 8, 2017
- Friday Update: Giving Tuesday - December 1, 2017