What’s keeping advancement leaders up at night?
Some key insights include:
- 90 percent of advancement leaders say booking big dollars is their number-one priority and the metric they are judged on.
- Leaders are shifting resources to direct solicitation in major, planned and annual giving. Productivity and efficiency are a big focus.
- New digital channels like crowdfunding, giving days, and targeted digital advertising are getting greater funding over the next few years.
Get the full report
- 5 key insights into today’s challenges
- Top advancement leader priorities and where they plan to spend their time and budget in the next few years
- Actionable takeaways for increasing productivity and thriving in the current higher education fundraising landscape
Listen to the podcast
Latest posts by Brian Gawor (see all)
- VSE Reports Record $47B in Higher Education Giving for 2018 - February 14, 2019
- CASE VI Live Polling Results - January 11, 2019
- Keeping the #GivingTuesday Momentum Going - December 10, 2018