What’s working today in digital fundraising and Millennial donor engagement?
Download our latest research, Advancement Leaders Speak 2017: Digital Tactics and Young Alumni Engagement Strategies.
This report examines the use of emerging digital tactics by today’s fundraisers, along with how they are engaging Millennials and other young alumni. Key findings include:
- Few institutions are deploying coordinated and personalized campaigns dedicated to young alumni
- 81% of higher education fundraisers in the study solicited young alumni within one year of graduation, after an average of only three engagement communications
- Only 3% of respondents reported personalizing their messaging based on recent online activity from the donor
Latest posts by Brian Gawor (see all)
- Giving Day Results: February Update - March 15, 2018
- RNL partnerships win higher education marketing awards for fundraising - March 12, 2018
- The future of higher education fundraising campaigns according to fundraising leaders - February 16, 2018