What’s working today in digital fundraising and Millennial donor engagement?
Download our latest research, Advancement Leaders Speak 2017: Digital Tactics and Young Alumni Engagement Strategies.
This report examines the use of emerging digital tactics by today’s fundraisers, along with how they are engaging Millennials and other young alumni. Key findings include:
- Few institutions are deploying coordinated and personalized campaigns dedicated to young alumni
- 81% of higher education fundraisers in the study solicited young alumni within one year of graduation, after an average of only three engagement communications
- Only 3% of respondents reported personalizing their messaging based on recent online activity from the donor
Latest posts by Brian Gawor (see all)
- Friday update: Giving Days and #GivingTuesday - December 16, 2017
- Friday update: year end fundraising appeals, and the best of 2017 - December 8, 2017
- Friday Update: Giving Tuesday - December 1, 2017