Here are some great stories about maximizing results for major gift officers.
From around the web:
The Chronicle’s annual nonprofit ranking reveals charitable-giving trends today — and what they might look like tomorrow.
Nonprofit leaders should cultivate affluent Generation X and millennial donors now, say Sharna Goldseker and Michael Moody in a new book.I lov
In my experience, the most frequent types of planned gifts an organization should market are bequests, charitable gift annuities, stocks and charitable IRA rollovers. I also suggest that you investigate life insurance, as many individuals have existing insurance policies with cash value that you can immediately use..
We have been saying it all along, and now others are saying it: things are not right in the development function of many non-profits. In a recent article in Education Dive , Autumn Arnett writes: “… a recent survey of university gift officers, conducted by Ruffalo Noel Levitz found a majority of gift officers feel they are not efficiently using their time to get the maximum impact and more dollars to campus.”
Spotlight: The best major gift officers
Colleges and universities are relying on their gift officer teams more than ever to fund their institution’s operation and growth. What are the best ways to navigate a more challenging fundraising environment to build relationships with major donors and planned giving prospects to book more big gifts?
The experts from Advancement Resources share the secrets of the most successful major gift officers and which skills they have in common in this upcoming webinar. Register today >>
- Podcast: Crowdfunding Best Practices
- Media coverage of our survey of over 200 major and planned giving officers
- Advancement Leaders Speak: What 40 chief advancement officers told us about their priorities
Latest posts by Brian Gawor (see all)
- Giving Day Results: February Update - March 15, 2018
- RNL partnerships win higher education marketing awards for fundraising - March 12, 2018
- The future of higher education fundraising campaigns according to fundraising leaders - February 16, 2018