Our recently released Advancement Leaders Speak survey report on digital engagement tactics and young alumni trends is getting attention. Check out these articles:
- Education Dive: Attracting young alumni donors a persistent challenge, report finds
- Chronicle of Philanthropy: Lackluster Giving From College Alumni? Communications Campaigns May Be to Blame, Says Report
In the report, we outline who’s using what to connect with donors digitally, as well as common successes and frustrations of fundraisers.
Download the full report today to find out how fundraising programs are using emerging digital technologies and how they feel about their connection to young alumni and donors.
Check out the podcast to get the highlights of the report:
And, check out this Inside Higher Ed piece about mega-campaigns and our insights:
If you’d like to take your digital engagement to the next level, drop us a line. We’re ready to help.
Latest posts by Brian Gawor (see all)
- Charitable giving tops $400 billion - June 13, 2018
- March (Alumni Giving) Madness 2018 – Final Results - April 2, 2018
- March (Alumni Giving) Madness 2018 – Part 1 - March 26, 2018