Latest posts by Brian Gawor (see all)
- How does your digital and young alumni donor engagement compare? - October 19, 2017
- Participate in our annual giving survey – receive an Amazon gift card - October 15, 2017
- Friday update: speak, advancement leaders! - October 6, 2017
Major and planned giving donors are the key to the future of your organization. But gift officers tell us that they don’t have the tools to spend maximum time with the best donors.
We think there’s a better way to find big givers, which is why our new suite of major and planned giving solutions focus on:
- Going beyond wealth screening with a customized, predictive model using up to 30 variables to determine which donors in your pool are ready to give.
- Warming up donors with communications that thank them and lay out the giving needs of your institution or organization.
- A personalized conversation with a trained giving professional before your gift officer visits to discover the donor’s passion and readiness for your visit.
- Immediate scheduling: you get appointments with these identified, ready and excited donors.
It’s a new way to identify major and planned giving donors, and it could more than double your results.
This 3-minute video lays out the donor identification and engagement challenge and the new RNL strategy to maximize your gift officer success:
Connect with more major and planned giving donors
Contact us today to talk about how this game-changing solution can take your engagement of major and planned giving donors to the next level. One of our major and planned giving experts can discuss how you can identify donors who are ready to give now and streamline your major and planned giving process. Continue Reading »