Latest posts by Brian Gawor (see all)
- How does your digital and young alumni donor engagement compare? - October 19, 2017
- Participate in our annual giving survey – receive an Amazon gift card - October 15, 2017
- Friday update: speak, advancement leaders! - October 6, 2017
We’ve just released the 2017 RNL Crowdfunding Index, a study of 4,200 campaigns conducted through the RNL Crowdfunding platform (powered by ScaleFunder), raising more than $22.5 million. In the report we cover:
- Average project totals, and the impact of major gifts, challenges, and early adopters.
- How fundraisers are naming their campaigns.
- The impact of ambassadors.
- Average project lengths from first donation to last, and the impact of “participation” challenges.
I got on the line with Josh Robertson, vice president of project strategy here at RNL, to go through the results and discuss crowdfunding best practices. Check out our conversation on the Fundraising Voices podcast.
Find more great podcasts from RNL at FundraisingVoices.com